free website stats program Offer too good to refuse. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Offer too good to refuse.

Congrats on the new FB. I love the classic look of black and chrome. I tell you these maintenance manuals are expensive these days:)

"--look out, you might be riding something else home. Watch for the cages and deer!:D

Or ride home something deer rather than a cage...:newsmile100:

Congratulations and do post pix...all it takes is register on Photobucket, upload your pix, size it to 800 x 600, copy and paste the fourth option into your post and your done...Ride long and ride safe. :D

Last edited:
I "went" to get service manual for the SG. Salesman walks up and we start talking. Long story short, couldn't believe deal they were offering.
I took it.

Come on wilks, you can tell us, was it really a great deal or is that just the story you're telling your wife? :newsmile100:

Congratulations on the new bike :)

Congrats on the Fat Boy and the deal.
That's why I don't spend much time looking the the bikes at the Dealership. I am weeeak.:34:

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. Congrats on the new ride.
WAP.gif

Basically the same thing happened to me. I saw a nice used Heritage Softail on line and just rode my old Suzuki Volusia up to the dealer to look at it. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I rode home with a new bike. My wife wasn't too happy but as they say forgiveness is easier than permission. SHe finally did admit that it is a beautiful bike and hopes I have fun with it.

Back