free website stats program Off to therapy AGAIN | Harley Davidson Forums

Off to therapy AGAIN

J

Jack Klarich

Heading in to therapy once again. My left leg has degenerative nerve damage and muscle damage, Good thing I now ride a trike Don't have to worry about holding it up:s

Sorry to hear that Jack, but hopefully everything will be better afterwards. Can't wait to see the new ride!

Sorry to hear that Jack, but hopefully everything will be better afterwards. Can't wait to see the new ride!

Thanks Russ, this whole thing started with my back, I walk with a cane most times now but I aint done riding thanks to The Redhead and y'all. I will let you take the Trike for a spin in Salt Springs:s

Good Luck.I've got about half a dozen problems with my back.Had 1 surgery now they want to do the fusion.I live on pain killers.Therapy for me was the electric tingly thing,then to the traction board,followed by a chiropractor twisting me up,and last part was massage.Loved the massage.It would make me feel well for about an hour,or until I moved the wrong way.I truly hope you get better results.

I am sure the therapy is supposed to be good for you and you will get the best results by doing as you are told and no shortcuts :)

Brian

Back