free website stats program NY JETS=Total train wreck | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

NY JETS=Total train wreck

Totally agree....give Sanchez a break. 3rd yr. still to early to be sending him to the firing squad. Most important is to clear the locker room of the garbage.
bwalsh, what do you think they e
Will do with santonio Holmes? I know the Jets owe him a lot of money.
WAP.gif

Heritage, to be honest not sure...all depends what they can get come free agency and draft time. IMO they have a lot of work to do with the receivers, OL, DL... and Holmes has some great hands if he just keeps his mouth shut. I don't think Plax is worth squat, so I believe they will let him go, but will need that monster threat or make an offense that does not require it.

I'm sure they'll bring in some new talent and keep Holmes on a short leash. If they have to, I believe they will let him go and allow the money to go with it. Very difficult decision. Should be an interesting off season, much better than last year since they have some time to work with as opposed to this last very short off season.

Heritage, to be honest not sure...all depends what they can get come free agency and draft time. IMO they have a lot of work to do with the receivers, OL, DL... and Holmes has some great hands if he just keeps his mouth shut. I don't think Plax is worth squat, so I believe they will let him go, but will need that monster threat or make an offense that does not require it.

I'm sure they'll bring in some new talent and keep Holmes on a short leash. If they have to, I believe they will let him go and allow the money to go with it. Very difficult decision. Should be an interesting off season, much better than last year since they have some time to work with as opposed to this last very short off season.

Any shot of you guys getting Peyton? I think it would be a mistake....surround Sanchez with some quality, then see what happens. Imho

I hope not. From the sound of things Peyton is pretty banged up and I don't see Indy just giving up on him.

To follow up from yesterday, based on the article today about LT talking about Sanchez and Holmes, it looks like the Jets will try to find a way to unload Holmes, that kind of tension is not good.

Back