free website stats program Numbness in your hand | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Numbness in your hand

You can try different grips. Or just get a fairly firm small ball, something spongy and exersise by squeezing the ball...Give that a try...Plus the other thing, yes hold those grips when riding, but relax you dont need to squeeze the heck out of the grips when riding....

Hey Glider, Do you use this particular item? If so, how do you like it, both for funtion and looks? Thanks.
Mark

Buddy of mine has something like this (don't know if it's the same model) on his Meanstreak and loves it. He told me it makes a world of difference on his longer rides.

You can also use your friction lock,you would be suprised how little it takes.Sheltons hd in selma nc sells a lever you can snap on to your friction lock works great and is only 5-6 bucks

Your on Joey!
We have a pull behind in-direct heat smoker in the shop, we can smoke 30 full chickens on that thing. A few Boston butts, and few rack of ribs. And of cource we have a full cooler of beverages sitting right next to the smoker!:D

I do some work for a few of the chicken plants qaround north GA, we repair their doors and docks. We usally get our chicken from them for the office BB&Q's
I know you were just talking about those am & pm caggers. My guys carry cameras on their trucks and the photos they bring back would blow your mind of some of the things "ladies: do when they are driving!

ADI, Auto Doors Inc.
All white 4 door F450's E250's and Dodge Sprinters. The have our names on them with the phone number<--that i know, i receive all the phone calls from the ticked of am&pm drivers! :bigsmiley30:
I had one of my older trucks drop a motor around your neck of the woods on his way to Savannah, $700.00 to get it towed back up here! no place to bring it to on that stretch of the road.

I know what you guys are talking about; I use to run coast to coast and you do see some really nice stuff but you see some really odd and dangerous stuff to. I gave a guy a heart attack with the air horns, lets just say he was rapped up in the moment(he was alone) when I gave him a wake up call, he was not very happy with me.

Well joesnuffy, you take the cake with that one and I hope I never see anything to beat it!!!!!!!! I dont know what I would do, but I know that some body might get something bit off.:D

WoW ! how great is this..we start off by" Numbness in the Hands "..now we're up to Bar-B-Que in some chickens!..I lov it..and my most memorable experience is I'm from old 4 lanes super highway Missouri...went to Cali ...was a great ride till we hit the 405( 14 lanes)...Holy Cow !....the noise alone tensed me up..then i happen to look over at about a lady of 18 or so ..passin me in a SUV...at about 90..coz we were doin 80..(lol)....and she was text messaging !..I almost had a nervous breakdown ! ..well I'll tell yah wasn't only my hands gettin numb!...:wall

Back