free website stats program Numbers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Numbers

Just kidding, the U.S. team was out played but at least we made a game of it and took it to overtime.

I wouldn't say that, they came back from a 2 nothing score to tie it. I think either team deserved to win it. It was a great game but a real nail biter for Canadians.

I have heard rumors of them removing womens hockey from the olympics because it is so dominated by Canada and the USA, this would be a major loss to the sport.

whoa Charlie!!! you mean to say there's more than just Canada and USA in womens hockey??? I don't believe it!! LOL :bigsmiley20:

I have heard rumors of them removing womens hockey from the olympics because it is so dominated by Canada and the USA, this would be a major loss to the sport.

You don't remove an entire sport just because two team dominate it. Did they shut down the NFL in the 70s when the Steelers dominated. Did they stop the tour de france when lance armstrong dominated. Did they stop golf because Tiger Woods dominates.....well at least used to:s

Well they already did it with Baseball and Womens Softball for Summer games, Olympic committee does not get my vote for not giving sports their due...took a long time for me to consider "curling" a sport...brooms and stones sounds more like homework than a sport...LOL!

the part I liked about the Olympics is that North America dominated this year .
yes I love the fact that Canada won both hockey Golds , but when you get two teams that well matched it can go either way, the U.S. I think had the better goalie. But then so did the USSR way back when the US kicked b--tocks.
I also loved the NBC or CBS video explaining Canada to the US.

Congrats to the Canadians on the GOLD. We give them all they wanted, and remember, it is their sport so I feel good about takin to OT. I do know that if you add up all goals from both games, WE WIN! Still 1-1 IMO. They should have had to beat us twice. EY?? LOL! :p :D I love CANADA and the USA.

Back