free website stats program Not for me! | Harley Davidson Forums

Not for me!

Not appealing to me. I do understand trying to appeal to "that generation" but not sure the MoCo is gonna be able to with this machine.

A few questions come to mind,
Will these be just for running around town and short runs, how many miles to a charge?
Where do you recharge them, will you need a charging station like electric cars?
What's the cost to replace the batteries and can it be done by the owner?
It won't have the distinctive Harley sound so does it sound like a sewing machine?

I can for see a lot of issues and many bugs to be worked out and sure as heck I won't be a test pilot for Harley.:(

Last edited:
They come with a cassette player with pre recorded sounds of a Harley racing a vespa

That links sucks.
Don't even get to read the first sentence and all kinds of pop ups take over the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks less comfortable than a sporty.But with declining sales they are making a few electric's.One is like a scooter,no bike license required.They're gettin into Asia & Europe too.But steel tariffs are killin em.

I'd like to test-ride one, but I do cannot imagine myself buying one. I think all aspects of charging would be the weakest link, where, how long, when, battery replacement and so on.

Back