free website stats program No More Roadglide in 2010??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

No More Roadglide in 2010???

What a Shame, Harley is making a Big Mistake, I am glad I got mine when I did, It is Harley's Best Kept Secret and they are going to stop it, I do not understand it, I wonder what other Models are on the Chopping Block! :(

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo

I was reading the HD is going to drop the Standard model & they were not going to offer the plain engine anymore . I think they are trying to cut down on parts inventory by making all the engines look the same , IMO it wont work . I also heard that HD is coming out in the middle of 2010 with a full dresser Road Glide . Only HD knows what is going to happen the rest of us will find out in time .

Only HD knows what is going to happen the rest of us will find out in time .

I'm betting on a large-displacement liquid-cooled fuel injected V-twin that is a power monster, packed into a large touring bike. Kinda like a V-Rod on steroids with all the bells and whistles found on a dressed out Ultra.

im with the rest of my fellow rg riders its an awsome machine, and it look different not the same old same old. i love mine, but yep now its a collectors item. what a shame

2009 sunglo red

Being that I work for a dealership, I happen to have the inside source for you. :D H-D is discontinuing the following models. The FXCW Standard Rocker, The FXSTB Night Train, The FLTR Road Glide, The FLHT Electra Glide Standard, The XL883C, and the FXDL Low Rider. They are also discontinuing some colors.

Being that I work for a dealership, I happen to have the inside source for you. :D H-D is discontinuing the following models. The FXCW Standard Rocker, The FXSTB Night Train, The FLTR Road Glide, The FLHT Electra Glide Standard, The XL883C, and the FXDL Low Rider. They are also discontinuing some colors.

When is MoCo going to release the news to us mortals ????

Ha! Yeah, They will be introducing that info to everyone at the Dealer Show in July. But, chances are, like it always goes, The "mortals" find out waaaaaaaay before the dealers do.

Back