free website stats program Nightster Saddlebags without any mods? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster Saddlebags without any mods?

BANightster: Lick's nice but I might have an issue with my pass. peg!? + quite costly for it's size :( Anyways did you get your bags the same way Moose got his (price?) too? They are big but purposeful for long trip. Thanks n Cheers.

I know this has probably been discussed before but has anyone had any luck getting saddlebags for a nightster without any mods that arent expensive? Seems liek the license plate might get in the way

Thanks

dudz

the Harley Bags item#91008-82B for the nightster fits well and looks great, no mods. You just need to tie the straps to your frame.:p

-River Road bags look nice! Any issues with them?

-Embossed Eagle ($50). Pros/Cons anyone?

-Harley bags are WAAAY over-priced! My mother-in-law works at a dealer and I don't think I would buy them even though she gets a good chunk of change off the price!

I appreciate the input!

-Jason

ha, couldnt wait so I just bought the bags Moose has in his pics up above. Ill put em on and post pics when I get em. I also really dig that solo bag from licks, but man they are proud of that bad boy. I think Ill get it eventually though. it looks awesome for standard tooling around town use. The bags will only be for trips, which I intend to take with the Nightster. Why not, cant afford a touring bike anyhow and this thing looks cool!
So, how did they work out for you? Any pics?

Back