free website stats program Nightster Bags | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightster Bags

wolfy75

Hey Bros
Happy New Year and great riding in 08!!
My ole lady got herself a nightster last fall. She's looking for some saddlebags. Anyone out there got any leads?
Thanks

Afriend of my sold his sporty and got a Nighttrain. He kept the bags he had and I eventually picked them up cheap from him. They are small, synthetic , sloped back and downward. Real nice for the Nightster. I remove the screw on the back of the seat and slide them off when I don't need them. (They do zip off on each side but it is too easy just to take them off) They look great and as you know sometimes you just have to have them.

This is just my opinion but why buy a nightster with the old school style and put saddle bags, windshield, chrome it out, etc. The nightster is looks so much better as bare bones as you can get. Thats what the other (cheaper) sportys are for.

This is just my opinion but why buy a nightster with the old school style and put saddle bags, windshield, chrome it out, etc. The nightster is looks so much better as bare bones as you can get. Thats what the other (cheaper) sportys are for.

In an ideal world we would all have a solo seat Sportster, a chromed out and raked Dyna or Softail street cruiser and a Bagger for 2-up riding.

The rest of us get our Harley to fit multiple uses. I agree that the Nightster looks best "bare bones". If it was my only bike I would get a quick detach Memphis Slims 15" slim windshield and some throw over leather saddle bags with a leather fork bag. Then everything comes off when I'm not on a tour.

I have looked around and found a few pics of Nightsters with bags. I am only interested in something for rare occasions. I opted for a motorcycle backpack at Walmart. $29.95. it works great and when i put a very short sissy bar on, it will strap right to it.

Not as cool as bags, but it works for me.
bagfront.jpg

bagback.jpg

Back