free website stats program Nightrider.com-Has anyone tried their product? | Harley Davidson Forums

Nightrider.com-Has anyone tried their product?

Well, with the "Great One"...approaching 19,000 posts and our founder MR SPEED being at it since the beginning...I would have a tendency to say NO...BUT then again, with the installed base of new HD ownership and new models expanding, change is inevitable one can almost have to say the odds better everyday that something new will pop up and make us scratch our heads. That also means more minds at work to help solve problems as well so bring 'em on...:D

Last edited:
I have the XIED's on my '07 RKC. very happy with them. they are what they are, just richen up the mixture all across the board, no adjustments. (Mine supposedly rich to 13.8 from 14.whatever) But for the price and my riding (no crazy engine mods) they work fine for me. the company was great and even answered some question I had after I got the product. It took longer to open the package than to do the install. I hate that.

Tadaaa, I had the XiED's on my '08 Roadglide and they did just what Nightrider said they would do. If you plan no other changes to your bike you will most likely be happy with them. If you start making intake and exhaust changes, you will be like me and have a set of XiED's for sale.
Hope this helps, Doc.

I've never tried their Xied's as they won't work on '09 touring bikes; however, when it comes to producing HP/Torque, that site is a fantastic source of info. Much like this one.

I've never tried their Xied's as they won't work on '09 touring bikes; however, when it comes to producing HP/Torque, that site is a fantastic source of info. Much like this one.

Yeah, lots of good reading. Hopefully they'll have something out soon for the 09's. Thanks all

Back