free website stats program Newbie to the site... | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie to the site...

barefootsoldier

Hello brothers (and sisters), I'm Clint and I found this site yesterday while trying to brainstorm why my check valve on my Nightster is now leaking . There was wayyyy more posts on the subject than I thought there would be. It's incredible. Anyway, I'm going to Harbor Freight in the morning to buy a case of Viton O-rings and a set of picks. I'm praying that I can fix the leak myself. Giving my hard-earned money to the dealership is the absolute last thing I want to do. I'll keep you all posted and am glad that I'm not alone when it comes to this problem.

I forgot to add my ride...it's a '09 Nightster 1200XL with Arlen Ness fenders, Stage 1 kit, Springer seat, Willie G pegs, grips and Derby cover, mini Apes, Screaming Eagle intake and V&H Side Shot exhaust. Yesterday I relocated the coil and ignition to the left side of the bike, along with new HD plugs. I bought a Daymaker replica headlight for about 80% less than what HD wants. I installed a new plate bracket and will be adding a replica 1920's (?) plate light/brake light. I enjoy my bike and all the "rubber necking" that goes a long with it. Harley 1.jpg 20180418_160931.jpg Harley 2.jpg

Back