free website stats program New Victory Touring Models | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Victory Touring Models

Needless to say but I will anyway.
Still just a Metric wantbe .
Kind of a Honda and couple other metrics trying to be a Harley.
They have a name for it a term for it victory.
I don't know if you could call it a "metric" That's been a term used to describe "foreign" vehicles. I'm not really a big fan of the Victory Styling myself (Too much Arlen Ness). But Polaris is still an American company as far as I know. They Haven't been around for over 100 years like HD, but 50 years is still pretty respectable. It's longer than I've been around.:s:p

I don't know if you could call it a "metric" That's been a term used to describe "foreign" vehicles. I'm not really a big fan of the Victory Styling myself (Too much Arlen Ness). But Polaris is still an American company as far as I know. They Haven't been around for over 100 years like HD, but 50 years is still pretty respectable. It's longer than I've been around.:s:p

Hmmm... I guess to me that would make Harley a "metric" as well:D. since it's a foreign made vehicle. Or maybe it's the "metric" wrenches I need to fix some of it. Well at least both Victory and Harley's headquarters and assembly are still this side of the pond.

As for the Victory, their looks are an acquired taste. My taste don't really like it. They look good from the front, but they're 'butt-ugly'.

Last edited:
Im old school and thats new school.Just like all the other metrics trying to style their bikes like harley's.Surprise,Surprise!

The Victory's may be a great bike, mechanically and technically, but they are just plain ugly IMHO.

Quite possibly that I am wrong, but I thought Polaris was a wholly owned subsidiary of Bombadieer, a Canadian company. Not saying the Victorys aren't American, just like Goldlwings and some others that are built in the U.S.

We already kicked this around back in July.
2010 Victory Cross Country
Don't feel any different about it now than I did then.

Back