free website stats program New Vance & Hines Big Radius 2:1 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Vance & Hines Big Radius 2:1

i hear what you're saying. having drag raced cars and sleds for a long time you get a feel for base line time and no matter how you jet/tune adjust suspension cooler weather will always make more HP and yield better times. as for the big radius 2 into 1 i'm not sure i'll wait that long. called on some d&d fatcats and zippers and d&d are out of stock. tell me which pipes do prefer PC. i do like the fact the v&h pipes and fuel pac should be a no brainer, not looking to make sic hp or i would have got a v-rod ora rocket 3, just something that performs decent, and i can just drive. thanks for the reply.

My street bikes have Thunderheaders on them, but neither bike is stock.
the only 2 race bikes i now own (a 2004 RM250 Factory Super-cross, and a old top fuel bike built in 1985 with 100ci Shovelhead direct drive with slipper clutch running 60%pop, ) have handmade pipes on them.

Like I said earlier go for the look that suites you and put a good tune in it and ride it till the wheels fall off. One of my ridding buddies has a 2005 night-train with Rinehart 2-1 pipe on it that sounds awesome and looks great. Pipe, SERT and SE intake - everything else stock, bike makes an honest 76hp and 85lbtq. after being tuned.

Attachments

• BBB3.jpg
    BBB3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 39
Cool XL,

Thanks mate I'll google them and see what they have for my bike (07 FXDC) and then see if they ship to OZ.

With the high $Aus it is really worth our while to ship down her3e from the states.

Yo Snake!

If you want horsepower/performance. Check "Hacker Pipes". They are a local company here and they have the best reputation with everyone who has them. My plan is to have them make mine for my Nightster.:45:

American Thunder had a small segment featuring Vance& Hines products, The Big Radius 2 into 1 sounds awesome!! It has a a very deep rumble, and they claim the to be on the quiet side for an aftermarket piece. The sound quality was way better than the crappy audio from their website, as the American Thunder bit really lets you hear what the new pipe sounds like. It's too bad they aren't suppossed to start shipping until 7-31. The rep also mentioned it was their best pipe to date for performance and that is a fact XL1200 as was my previous statement that you doubted.

G'day People

I have bitten the bullet and purchased the 2:1 Python (made by V&H) with the scalloped end, and a Thndermax autotune.

I'll fit the gear when it arrives and post to let everyone know my thoughts.

Cheers

That T Max with auto tune looks like the upcoming star from what I have seen about it. I would be curious aside from drivability increase what a dyno tune before and after would show for increases to justify the price.

got sick of waiting for big radius and bought d&d fatcat/ with qb instead, also k&n kit, tmax with autotune. it looks, sounds, and goes good. my only reservation is a bit of predictable poppng on decel, i'm going to put some more miles on and see if it cures itself, if not i'll call zippers and see what they say. it really isn't an issue, i could live with it if i had to.

From what I gather, the T Max takes a few miles to tune itself completely. There are base maps that can be substituted also if it doesn't auto tune enough. Zippers should be able to get you hooked up there.

Back