free website stats program New uses for Pledge | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New uses for Pledge

:newsmile106:THE PLEDGE IS PRETTY NEW TO ME,READ IT ON HERE....AND I LOVE IT.I'VE TOLD A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ABOUT IT ALREADY.

I found another use for Pledge....

I have clear coated mags on my car and the brake dust seems to cling to the front exposed area of the wheels. I tried Pledge about a week ago and noticed that the brake dust doesn't stick to the exposed surfaces now like it did. A quick wipe with some pledge and it renews the protective coating in about 3 minutes to do all 4 wheels and they always look nice.

Just another use for the Pledge! :D

I use it on my leathers, helmets, face shields, and boots. It comes in handy easy to use things like wet naps also. Carry a pack right in the bike.

Might use it like a shower on trips... Nice lemon smelling underarms. :cheers

I know this sounds funny but my wife uses pledge on the wood round the house as well
Must be a female thing (after 26 years together and still dont understand her)
spends hours polishing the same bits of wood never even thought about cleaning or polishing her bike

Brian

Since I found this site and the unbelievable Pledge:D My wife can never find it to clean the furniture:lolrolling

Back