free website stats program New Trike Magazine | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Trike Magazine

I sent an e-mail with photos from this thread from when your trike was in the show during bike week, haven't heard from them and I even gave them the phone number from your website. There's a lot of real trike building talent in the other 49 states, why just concentrate on the ones in California to make up the contents of the magazine.
You've got a much nicer trike than Aweful-Ness, especially with a trailer that really matches. There's people like yourself who are a 'Real' trike builder and then you have the 'Wanna-bes' that think they can build a trike.
I'm going to check my e-mails sent out and get the e-mail address for the editor of the magazine and PM it to you.

They are located in long Beach California, and have permission from the big bosses for 2 issues only to see how the market reacts. If they go well then they will get the go ahead for a quarterly magazine. the second one is due out in June or July. will see what happens.

I do agree there is a lot of talent out there, and the way the trike arena is going there should be more.

HB

According to Baggers Magazine the next issue of American Trike is due out on or about July 19th. Hope it's better than the first issue, wasn't very impressed.

The thing was so thin I thought it was an advertising flyer and tossed it out. Does anyone have or know where I can get the six trike comparison article?

Hi Trike Lady, After reading a few posts regarding Hot Bike Bagger and American Trike I am despirate. I have tried several times to contact the publisher requesting how to subscribe to American Trike with no avail. They tell me it was a premier issue. No subscriptions available. I visited my local news stand and that issue must have been sold out or I was a month too late. Any info regasding availability on American Trike would be appreciated. I am a subscriber to a lot of magazines and none could help. Thanks.

I purchased the recent issue on July 25th at Barnes and Noble Books. They have a second issue out presently. Comes with the Hot Bike Bagger in a plastic bag.

This was my first trike build, I've built three in the past four months and people really like them. It seems to be getting real popular. I'd like to do something radical next.

Attachments

• PICT1776.jpg
    PICT1776.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 29
  • PICT1791.jpg
    PICT1791.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 30
  • jenroadsmith.jpg
    jenroadsmith.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 29
That was a lot of work! I know. I have airbrushed for 27 years. If he paid 80K for the paint job. He over paid. But some rider/owners ( the rich ones) boast about their scoots by the amount of money they paid for different things that were done. Anyways,... I wonder what the first chip will be worth? 2000.00? LOL

Back