free website stats program New Trike - Locked as requested by OP | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Trike - Locked as requested by OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the comfy seat fits the new trike so that you and your good lady can spend many hours close together

Brian

Thanks All, Got the seat swapped out, Got a NEW tall windshield thrown in the deal plus 7 year warranty, a 400.00 gift card and a 100.00 gift card for a referral that bought a bike, a good day today

Congrats on the new ride. You'll have to post pictures to show off that silver trike. I know you'll enjoy this one even more than your first trike. Way to go Jack, you've earned it. :):):)

Thanks All, Got the seat swapped out, Got a NEW tall windshield thrown in the deal plus 7 year warranty, a 400.00 gift card and a 100.00 gift card for a referral that bought a bike, a good day today

Jack, congratulations on the new ride, as Bodeen said, you may have to see RJ again. Can hardly wait to see it.

Inquiring minds want to know what it will take to change the two new spark plugs that are buried under the tank. I asked the service writer at my local dealer, and he said "I don't know, we'll find out when we have to do it".:confused: Looks like the tank needs to be raised to get to them.:rolleyes:

Inquiring minds want to know what it will take to change the two new spark plugs that are buried under the tank. I asked the service writer at my local dealer, and he said "I don't know, we'll find out when we have to do it".:confused: Looks like the tank needs to be raised to get to them.:rolleyes:

I've read the tank has to be loosened and the rear of the tank has to be blocked up to remove the rear plugs.
Looks like changing plugs is a little more of a challenge not to mention a little more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back