free website stats program New to forum from NC | Harley Davidson Forums

New to forum from NC

Narsil416

Hello all. Joined forum about a week ago and never got activation e-mail. Had a death in wife's family and ended up on road trip to ohio. Got back and found I had posting ability so here I am.

Not much to say about myself as I am probably the most boring person to walk the earth.

Love to ride(have been around bikes for about 35 years on and off). Owned 2 Harleys and a bovine, still have both Harleys. First a 1983 XLH1000 bought in1990. Her name is Mistress(the only mistress the wife would let me ride). The second was bought in 2004. A 1988 FXSTC. Her name is Anna(got around my wedding anniversary). I've not had either nrunning for awhile, but am trying to get one ridable because the itch is getting bad again. The economy is slowing me down a bit but I refuse to give up!!!

Not much to say about myself as I am probably the most boring person to walk the earth.

The older I get the more I realize that the boring same old thing is really not so bad at all. It sure beats some of the insane drama I see others having!

Welcome to the Forum.:)

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Back