free website stats program New stuff added today | Harley Davidson Forums

New stuff added today

Ozoneman

After getting the bike back from the dealer, I added a couple things to my Ultra.

First I changed my windshield from the HD 6 inch to a light smoked 10 inch one. It is just the right height for me. I can just see over the windshield and I'm not getting beat up by the wind as much on the highways. The windshield is one of these:

Fast Aire Performance Products

Also added engine heat shields. These really look cool. It is one of the best looking add ons that I've added. And it should serve a purpose too. Got the jewel ones.

Pearl smooth. Really looks nice with my Pearl White paint on the Ultra.

purchase page 08new

And of course what would some changes be without some more chrome. I decided to add the billet style heel/toe shift levers. They will match my mirrors that I added last month.

Really great day! Took the day off! Added some stuff to the bike and took a nice long ride!:skipping

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of the heat shields with the white pearl studs.

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 30
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 21
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 38
Looking good. I've heard a lot of people using the shields are very happy with them and they work well. Nice looking bike, you did well!

I figured out how to post bigger pictures.
P1010003.jpg
P1010001.jpg

Dude! wow !!!!! looking great ! I do like your heat guards..I've got the "smoked Chrome on mine...had no idea you could get anything else...lol Seem everyday here is a learning experience!!!....Looks fantastic also!...your hooked huh?...lol

Dude! wow !!!!! looking great ! I do like your heat guards..I've got the "smoked Chrome on mine...had no idea you could get anything else...lol Seem everyday here is a learning experience!!!....Looks fantastic also!...your hooked huh?...lol

Too hooked! Doing too much too fast! I thought I got my bike at such a great price. Now I have to add on a few thousand for the stuff I want AFTER I bought the bike!:bigsmiley21:
Let's see, a couple thou on accessories on the bike, then there is rain gear, helmets, harley T-shirts and jackets.
But I feel I might as well get it now and enjoy it as long as I can...

Bike looks great. Hehe I wish I was only a "few thousand" in. I bought a 2008 and went for performance first I'm about 6 grand in and haven't even started throwing crome at it yet lol. Hey ya can't take it with ya so you might as well enjoy it now..

Bike looks great. Hehe I wish I was only a "few thousand" in. I bought a 2008 and went for performance first I'm about 6 grand in and haven't even started throwing crome at it yet lol. Hey ya can't take it with ya so you might as well enjoy it now..

You think the same as I do:bigsmiley20:

Hey ya can't take it with ya so you might as well enjoy it now..

True,, I say I'm not spending my grand kids inheritance, I'm leaving them one fine hog.

Back