free website stats program New Rider | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Rider

Thanks for all the welcome messages. I've read several threads on this site and it really seems like you've made this forum very friendly and encouraging. Not all forums are like this.

As far as being new to riding, I'm not sure if it will always be this way, but I can't get enough of it. When I get off, I'm ready to get back on. I'm going out of town for an extended weekend and instead of being excited to see family and enjoy 4 days around the pool, I'm bummed that I won't be able to ride for 4 days. But I have something to look forward to when I get back.

Thanks for all the welcome messages. I've read several threads on this site and it really seems like you've made this forum very friendly and encouraging. Not all forums are like this.

As far as being new to riding, I'm not sure if it will always be this way, but I can't get enough of it. When I get off, I'm ready to get back on. I'm going out of town for an extended weekend and instead of being excited to see family and enjoy 4 days around the pool, I'm bummed that I won't be able to ride for 4 days. But I have something to look forward to when I get back.

Don't worry. You will always feel that you want to ride now. Welcome an enjoy

Welcome to the forum. you might want to look into a MSF safety course.

I fully agree. I took it several years ago and had a blast plus you will use the techniques and lessons each time you ride. Don is giving you excellent advice.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Back