free website stats program New ride with thanks to the members of this site. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New ride with thanks to the members of this site.

Congrats..Many Mile ,and long hours ahead hope they are safe ...full of joy, and your gonna meet some of the coolest ppl down the road. Best of luck. :cheers

I picked up my Ultra Classic Limited today. Once it warmed up out of the gate I did the 30 - 60 x 10 break in. I wanted to thank all of you who have answered my questions and provided information. I have learned more on this site than I ever imagined. Every night I look forward to reading and learning. The knowledge of the members here is awesome. Thanks again! :D

Congrats on your new Harley.They can be wonderful or spiteful.Rarely dull.

You realise,of course,that you've started on a vicious circle.Nothing will be the same again,and NOW you've a very expensive habit to feed.:D

You realise,of course,that you've started on a vicious circle.....:D

Glad you didn't say Vicious Cycle Biscuit - we'd put the poor guy off!:D:D

This really is head and shoulders above any other site on the net and it's thanks to the hard working Mods and the generosity of experienced riders sharing their knowledge .
Welcome and congratulations on your new bike bonsai57 - have many happy and safe miles together.:s

Glad you didn't say Vicious Cycle Biscuit - we'd put the poor guy off!:D:D

This really is head and shoulders above any other site on the net and it's thanks to the hard working Mods and the generosity of experienced riders sharing their knowledge .
Welcome and congratulations on your new bike bonsai57 - have many happy and safe miles together.:s

Nice pun!

I picked up my Ultra Classic Limited today. Once it warmed up out of the gate I did the 30 - 60 x 10 break in. I wanted to thank all of you who have answered my questions and provided information. I have learned more on this site than I ever imagined. Every night I look forward to reading and learning. The knowledge of the members here is awesome. Thanks again! :D

Agree...awesome site w/loads of good information/insight. I did the 30 x 60 x 30 break-in after researching (100 miles), but feel the difference. Don't forget to dump the oil & you're set...

How soon should I change out the oil? I will post a picture as soon as I get one of my kids to help me. They can zip through the computer tech stuff as I struggle too much.

Back