free website stats program New pup Bull terrier | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New pup Bull terrier

lots of work,but so is agility!

Don't I know it! I hope I can keep up. :). But Paddington is such a hambone, I really feel he is under-challenged. But if I can stay focused...(the bigger challenge) I really feel he will excel and love it. ;). He is about 67# and lean and cut like you wouldn't believe. He is beautiful when he is running full tilt boogie, all stretched out and a smile from ear to ear. He can jump like you wouldn't believe, and so curious, but lol, my 15 month old great niece seems to scare him to death...it's like he's thinking, 'it's almost a human, but I'm not sure.' He jumps right out of his skin when she touches him. We are working on that relationship though.

Oddly enough, he is so smart, he knows she needs protected. My nephew had her in the pool at my mom & dads house and Paddington was not having it. LOL. Anthony will not let anything happen to his daughter, guaranteed. But Paddington was going in and chasing them down. Anthony had Kinsley in one hand and was turning around to keep Paddington from getting her to drag her to the steps, so Paddington put his mouth on Anthony's arm and was trying to pull him to the steps. But with all that said, Anthony commented on how gentle this dog was with his arm in his mouth. But Standard Poodles are bred to retrieve water foul, so they should have that soft mouth like other water retrievers. ;)

Enjoy your little guy. They are like children, only babies for a short time!

Back