free website stats program New Michelin Commander 2 Front Tire | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Michelin Commander 2 Front Tire

I Switched To Commander2 Last Year From Dunlops. Was Getting 4-5K, New Tires Have 8K On Them And 1/2 Tread Left. They Hold The Road Well, Very Happy With The Ride. Straight Line Braking Not As Good Though Due To Harder Compound In Center Section. No Cupping Or Wobbles Yet... 92 dyna

I found the commander 2's on J&P Cycles for a little less than $150 for the rear and about $110 for the front. I don't know if it's just a black friday thing or not, but it appears to be the best deal for these tires currently.

I found the commander 2's on J&P Cycles for a little less than $150 for the rear and about $110 for the front. I don't know if it's just a black friday thing or not, but it appears to be the best deal for these tires currently.
$150 is a good price, but check Amazon. I purchased my rear 150-80B/16 for $135 with free shipping, arrived 2 days ago. Now just need to pull the wheel off and get it down to the Indy shop to change.

Wow! Must be nice. Our indy shops down here wont touch a tire unless they sell it. I'm going with the PC II's as well. 05 FXDI is my daily rider so its gonna be a good test in the hot south Texas sun. Peace

Back