free website stats program New Member | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

[QUOTE="PAWPAW1955]I’m thinking of downloading the online version from tradebit, $15.00 cheap, trying to figure out if it would be worth my while.[/QUOTE]

The HD service manual is worth much more; just don't spend any money on a Clymer or any aftermarket service manual; the HD manual is the only one to get. 1994 Fatboy may have rolled up some miles to the point where things are near their service limits and need replacing and the service manual will fast become the best tool in your tool box.:(

Thanks for the advice, that’s all I needed to hear. I will get the HD service manual. The bike does have a little over 32000 miles on it. I do appreciate the information, thanks.

Thanks for the advice, that’s all I needed to hear. I will get the HD service manual. The bike does have a little over 32000 miles on it. I do appreciate the information, thanks.

32K miles ks just getting broke in but having the HD service manual is a must for the DIYer.;) I am not an Evo guy but there are a couple on this forum that can address Evo specific issues. The parts manual would also come in handy but Ronnie's Parts Finder is almost as good; check it out.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?make=hdmc

Back