free website stats program New member | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New to this forum, fairly new to Harleys, two years ago helped out my neighbor who was. Moving, bought his 1991 Fatboy that had sat for five years in his garage. Went through a lot getting it running and keeping it running, live in Vegas so I had temp issues, I have been riding bikes for fifty years so after getting the Fatboy running again, went to the dealer and for my 64th birthday bought myself the only V Rod Muscle on the floor (2016)
The bike is still being broken in but it is one awesome ride.The radiator was a selling point because I ride year round, was already looked at funny at the dealership because I don't have any ink and don't wear the proper clothes so being looked down on riding the Vrod won't be an issue, this bike rocks!

New to this forum, fairly new to Harleys, two years ago helped out my neighbor who was. Moving, bought his 1991 Fatboy that had sat for five years in his garage. Went through a lot getting it running and keeping it running, live in Vegas so I had temp issues, I have been riding bikes for fifty years so after getting the Fatboy running again, went to the dealer and for my 64th birthday bought myself the only V Rod Muscle on the floor (2016)
The bike is still being broken in but it is one awesome ride.The radiator was a selling point because I ride year round, was already looked at funny at the dealership because I don't have any ink and don't wear the proper clothes so being looked down on riding the Vrod won't be an issue, this bike rocks!
Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa.;)
How cool is it riding a Harley that really hauls..... Gotta love that rear tire..
Thank you for your service.

Yanitpicker, thanks ,good to still be here, hope you have a mild winter in Pittsburgh,
Exnavy,

Hank,
Welcome from Las Vegas Nevada from a fellow newbie , hope you enjoy your new ride!
Exnavy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back