free website stats program New guy with an additional tip re: rear plug fouling | Harley Davidson Forums

New guy with an additional tip re: rear plug fouling

Sandy Carter

Greetings. In chasing down a rear plug fouling on on 2001 CVO, I discovered one of the bolts on the air crossover tube between the jugs (just above the carb)- was very loose. Hence, front jug is lean and rear is rich. Check these first and often. Even if bolt is a bit loose, you’re going to have this issue

Greetings. In chasing down a rear plug fouling on on 2001 CVO, I discovered one of the bolts on the air crossover tube between the jugs (just above the carb)- was very loose. Hence, front jug is lean and rear is rich. Check these first and often. Even if bolt is a bit loose, you’re going to have this issue
I misspoke. This is the BREATHER crossover tube. Not sure if this would affect fuel/air mix between both jugs. Just letting bike cool after test ride and will check plugs. However, did notice bike ran much better after anyway

Welcome to the forum from gulf coast AL, you probably did have some effect on the A/F since you said it's running better.

Back