free website stats program New from the North East | Harley Davidson Forums

New from the North East

Jeremy0388

Hey there! New member here from MA. My Dad has been through some medical problems for the past couple years and has had to give up riding on two wheels (hopefully he can get a trike in the future). He let me know he was going to sell his '03 Low Rider the other day so I jumped at the chance to be able to keep Dads bike in the family. This is my first Harley, but nowhere near my first bike. I'm excited to make some stories of my own on Dads bike.

Welcome aboard from a former Connecticut neighbor......and that's awesome that you can continue to make memories on your Dads bike. Ride safe.

Greetings! I've tried every bike Harley makes,and settled on a Dyna.Great around town,and will go on a long haul just as easily.The perfect bike.

Greetings! I've tried every bike Harley makes,and settled on a Dyna.Great around town,and will go on a long haul just as easily.The perfect bike.
It is a nice fit for sure, I'm not a really tall or big guy so it fits me well. Trying that many bikes out would be a ton of fun, I've been on a handful of Harleys and almost pulled the trigger on a brand new 2012 Road Glide, but couldn't justify the money. Glad that I'm able to work this one out though!

Back