free website stats program New FLHTK Ultra Limited | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New FLHTK Ultra Limited

Very cool! I just got mine last week. Went with the Merlot/Cherry Sunglow. I'm considering my pipes, air and computer upgrades. Any ideas?

Mine's just like COFLH and I love it. Rides like a dream. The RK was really glad when I took it for a ride yesterday W/O the windshield. I didn't like that.Wind was really blowing and I felt like I was in a wrestling match. Will be ridin the LTD this week and W/E. Man, I love that ride!!!
Be safe and enjoy!
WAP.gif

Very cool! I just got mine last week. Went with the Merlot/Cherry Sunglow. I'm considering my pipes, air and computer upgrades. Any ideas?

I took the Jack Pot Dyno Tuned slip-ons off of the 09 Ultra, the PCV and Fuel Moto air cleaner assy. PCV will not work on the 2010 so I already had a new PCV ordered. The one from the 09 will go on ebay. Has 11,000 miles on it. The PCV has already been pre mapped for my set up.

The stainless steel Jack Pot head pipes and Dyno Jet Auto Tune will be ordered shortly.

Tim :)

Very nice ride...loooove that color.....I recently went from an old softail to an FLHTK .....what a difference

Only thing I'm trying to get used to is the heat generated on my right leg.....it was fine in thick blue jeans...but rode to the hardware store in shorts this past weekend and ouch......

I was shocked too with the heat (after riding my old shovel for 25 years!). Gotta work on the air (in and out) and the 'puter. My old girl isn't complicated, but looking forward to opening my new one up a bit and seeing what she'll do!

I bought the Black/Black Ice Pearl Limited and like the fellow who started this thread did not expect to trade my 05 Heritage until the end of 2010. But there I was, nearly 2000 miles from home, over 4000 miles since I had left home, riding as a Road Guard in the annual Run for The Wall, when I pulled into Wytheville, Virginia and asked Ramona what she would give me for my 05... Less than two hours later I was riding a 'Big Boyz bike! (My fellow RG's indicated my 6'5 inch frame made my heritage look small!!!:14:)
So here is the question: V&H Monster Ovals or Hi Output slip ons? I think I am goin with an SE race tuner, but I have no ideas on which hi flow air filter fir the stage one. (I will have Harley do the work cuz I don';t wnat any hassles with the 5 year Warranty later!)
It rides nice, but the heat is KILLING me! It is already in the high 90's to 100's here in Texas!
You have GREAT taste in scoots!
O yea this is my first post! Thanx for havin me!

Last edited:
Back