free website stats program New fatboy lo | Harley Davidson Forums

New fatboy lo

speedyron

speedyron-albums-2006+flsti-picture7730-12_fat_boy_lo_fat_boy_special_bs.jpg

that is one bad machine

I love them FatBoys and Heritages even though they don't ride quite as comfy as the shocked bikes. If I had Bill Gates money I'd had a FatBoy and a Heritage for every day of the week. (and a RK and an Ultra ......)

love my heritage. I can strip it down to a fatboy or put on all the bags and and passenger pinion and backrests and windsheild all are quick detatchable in prolly 2 minutes

RWB, kinda disagree, don't get me wrong I love my Electra Glide with the radio and all its comforts, But my wife's Heritage With signature seat is an awsome ride and to be honest more comfortable than mine. Handles easier rides smooth as glass. To be really honest if I would have rode a heritage before I bought the EG I would have one.

i had a 79 eg b4 the heritage. but i didnt want the hard bags and fairing and all that this time. I like the way I can add and remove what I need quick detatchable

RWB, kinda disagree, don't get me wrong I love my Electra Glide with the radio and all its comforts, But my wife's Heritage With signature seat is an awsome ride and to be honest more comfortable than mine. Handles easier rides smooth as glass. To be really honest if I would have rode a heritage before I bought the EG I would have one.

Well I will add that observation to my database. All the other riders I asked said the RK and Ultras were a nicer more comfortable ride than the softails they had. Again it's not that the softails are uncomfortable, but rather as I've been told "not quite as comfy" also depending on road conditions.

I guess it would also depend on how durable the human frame is riding it. I know HD Don does fine with his heritage.

Back