free website stats program New England weather.....BONUS | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New England weather.....BONUS

Totally agree with this gift of weather that we have been fortunate enough to have. I put the insurance back on the the bike last week, took her down from her perch in the garage, cleaned all of the WD40 off of the chrome that I put on in the Fall as a rust preventative, gave her a good washing & waxing, and took her out for a nice long ride today ( Saturday). It felt soooo good to be out there again with the wind in my face. It wasn't the best day to be out there today compared to what we have been having but I have the weekend off and today is supposed to be the better of the two days so I made the most of it and rode. :D

QUOTE>>>MAT....I bet you feel great....Im glad you also have been able to get out today after a long winter..:)

QUOTE>>>MAT....I bet you feel great....Im glad you also have been able to get out today after a long winter..:)

What is this Winter thing of which you speak:p It has been an unusual weather pattern for all lately, here in Florida we should be having our afternoon showers you could almost set your watch by them, not so any more HMMM maybe there is some thing to this global warming after all:p

What is this Winter thing of which you speak:p It has been an unusual weather pattern for all lately, here in Florida we should be having our afternoon showers you could almost set your watch by them, not so any more HMMM maybe there is some thing to this global warming after all:p

QUOTE>>MAT.....OH no...Not the global warming thing again..:s

It was god while it lasted and I hope many of us New Englanders tooka dvantage of it! Overnight lows in the 20s Tuesday and Wednesday with highs in teh 40s:newsmile077:...........it will come back soon enough!

Back