free website stats program New American Thunder | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New American Thunder

Watched it and I've gotta to agree with the previous comments. I will probably record it a few times to see if it has any segments I like....not holding out much hope.

I Heard they had 3 new cuties hosting the Show now, Michelle is not on anymore, I wonder what happened. I missed last weeks's show, I will have to remember to catch it this week, I know when Michelle was hosting they showed a lot of Rerun Shows, It got old. I hope it gets better!

Caught the first run of the show, and agree, it was aimed at the younger "skateboarder" crowd. In all the seasons this show has been on, it has had some interesting moments, but for the most part, it fell short of my interest area. While I can appreciate some of the ingenuity, design, fabrication, and planning that goes into some of these custom bikes, a $75,000 chopper is worth about a minute of my time, as I will never be in a position to own one.

Will give the new show a few turns before making a decision....

Hey I guess you can only strech leather so much? I was hoping for a warrobe malfunction:newsmile036:

I got to see this past week's show and was not impressed, I think that Girl Charridy or what her name is, She is a EDIT, does not know how to ride a bike and all she was worried about was how she looked, I do not see the show lasting long at all, I don't think I will be watching anymore of it!
They are taking away from the show and what it is about, What a Shame!

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the "new" show for the first time, if I wanted to watch someting about metric bikes, they already had a crotch rocket show in the line up. Would someone please explain whats American about a Suzuki? Bring back Michelle and Harleys and Indians.....

This has got to be the worst motorcycle show on the planet. I don't give a hoot about sexy girls that can't ride or male models that know nothing about bikes. Come on. I think Michelle was at least genuine and the show was much more geared to American bikes.
I see this show going down hill fast. I removed it from my TIVO

I was thinking the EXACT same thing! I think I watched about 5 minutes of the last episode. Thank goodness for Fast Forward! I was never a big fan of Michelle, but at least she had half a clue. These guys are horrible, and the content is not consistent with the Label.
:bigsmiley19:

I have never been a big fan of Michelle, and how she can't seem to take her eyes off the que cards when interviewing someone, but I really wish they would can the 3 new hosts and bring her back. At least the "old" American Thunder was informative and reasonably entertaining. :bigsmiley33:

I've already left feedback about the lame show that SHOULD be about motorcycles to Speed channel.No reply yet...

Back