free website stats program NEW 2007 Dyna Super Glide Screamin' Eagle | Harley Davidson Forums

NEW 2007 Dyna Super Glide Screamin' Eagle

GreenBike

Here we go guys,NEW 2007 Dyna Super Glide Screamin' Eagle in Inferno Red and Desert Black.See photo on Gallery.

Features:

Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110™ black and chrome engine,
Six-speed Cruise Drive™ transmission,
Three color combinations:
Silver Rush and Midnight Black
Inferno Red and Desert Black
Twilight Blue with Ice Blue Pearl and Granite with Ice Blue Pearl
Color matched frame,
Color matched battery box, electrical panel cover, coil cover and chin spoiler,
Rolled-back front fender,
Screamin' Eagle Syn3 Synthetic Lubricant in the engine, transmission and primary case,
High performance clutch with hydraulic actuation,
Black high-torque 1.4kW starter,
Chrome voltage regulator,
Chrome inverted front forks with forged chrome triple clamps,
Covered low rear shocks with hand-adjustable preload,
Chrome Road Winder Forged Aluminum custom wheels with matching rotors,
Road Winder chrome sprocket,
Chrome sprocket bolt covers,
Chrome tapered wheel bearing spacers,
170mm rear tire,
Silver brake calipers with billet-style inserts,
New straight cut mufflers with full length chrome covers,
Chrome 1.25-inch diameter handlebar with integrated gauge mounting system,
Chrome clutch and brake master cylinders with chrome switch housings and hand levers,
Spun aluminum metal-faced speedometer and mini-tach,
Chrome riser trim,
Hidden LED fuel gauge,
Custom bucketed seat with perforated inserts,
Knurled collection footpegs, shift peg, brake pedal pad and hand controls,
CVO insert on battery box cover with matching Knurled trim pieces for the coil and electrical covers.
New slotted chrome belt guard,
Chrome debris deflector,
Chrome upper shock mount covers,
Chrome forward controls,
Chrome rider and passenger footpeg supports,
Chrome full length fuel tank console,
Chrome aircraft style fuel cap,
Chrome extended headlamp trim ring,
Chrome Profile custom mirrors,
Chrome valve stem caps,
Chrome clutch line clamp,
Polished stainless steel rear brake pushrod,
Polished stainless steel shift rod assembly,
New chrome air cleaner cover with custom insert,
Chrome timer and derby covers with brushed aluminum inserts,
Chrome dipstick,
Diamondback brainded brake lines, clutch line and throttle and idle cables,
Chrome layback license plate frame,
Bullet style front and rear turn signals with smoked lenses,
CVO insert on the chin spoiler,
CVO Owners key,
Indoor storage cover with embroidered CVO logo.

really cool,I hope one of you have ride it and share your experience here. :)

Just a note to anyone who cares.....I just got my bike back with the dynojet Powercommander installed as well as the Vance and Hines Big shot staggered pipes.
The map for the 110 SE is the same as the 96" Map. According to the Tech here at the local HD dealership all dynojet does is piggyback the factory program so the settings are the same. I guess he is right, I put about 400 miles on this weekend and had absolutely no problems. Still seems like the bike runs a little hot even though Dynojet claims that with the powercommander that the fuel is richened up enough to stop the excess heat (that in conjunction with the pipes).

If we dont reply on your post dont thinking we dont care about your question heater20? :D
Not all members here have same experience or expert knowledge regarding your question,personally I will reply to all question HDT members here if I can answer or can help to solve problem.

Thank you for share your experience about installed dynojet powercommande,I believe your information would be useful for other members.

Jam

Hi GreenBike

you forgot to add the most important item on your list for the SE110 - AU$52,000 ride away! When you can get on road with a new FXDC for AU$25750 (multiply by approx 0.7 to get US$) I reckon it would have to be some kinda ride!!!

The editor of Heavy Duty magazine out here in Aus reckons it's "THE best factory built bike I've ridden. Full Stop." Without being too cynical, he was flown over to US and put up by Harley to test ride it.

Snake

PS "full stop" = period in english

My interest in this bike is the Upside Down Forks As hard as I try I cannot find anyone that will make a set of Trees for these forks ------ that is not Wide Glide
I want them for my 06 Street Bob The forks are the buy of the current century $1100.00 list

A personal reply is appreciated here or at work brenant@bantrel.com

TIA
Terry

I've got to say I love all the Screaming Eagle bikes, but I'm very disappointed in the 07 SE Superglide.
I'm Dyna guy to the bone, Built my own 06 SE Superglide, 103ci, Custom grind Andrews cams, Branch ported heads with 2.0 intake & 1.6 Exhaust, SE roller rockers & Pushrods, 10.5 CR, Aris pistons, 54mm intake with flow matched 25 degree injectors, Barnett clutch pack, SERT tuned, best run 10.45 @ 126mph in a 1/4 mile with rear struts and wheelie bar. 10.80's @110 all day right off the street or on :16:

I had the 49mm front forks rebuilt with TMT 4 way valves and springs, along with SE fork oil. rear shocks are still stock but I've found a set of Koni adj. shocks for it. So far I've got $12,000 in the bike , $4500 in the engine and forks, $16,500 in all.
Wife's bike has stock Jim's 120TC in it, 11.50 @ 105mph for about the same price.

Back