free website stats program Need stock seat for 07 FXD | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need stock seat for 07 FXD

Interesting, I see a lot of people replying they have a seat, but I get threatened to be tossed from the forums for offering mine on the same thread? :small3d012:

how was it offered ? was there links to a sale item on ebay or such?

Nope, just said I have one and let me know if interested and a link to a picture of it so he would know what it was. No ebay, no craigslist, no price, just said got one and here is what it looks like. The guy started a thread asking for a seat, and I responded. Before that, it wasn't even for sale. It's just sitting in a box in my attic. Doesn't matter, don't really care. Was a rhetorical question.

Steve07, you assume to much. I didn't disregard anything. I tried to edit my original post to give the fellow my email address in case he wanted more information, but the forum would not allow the edit after several minutes...so I simply added a new post to the thread. When the forum thread refreshed I got your first warning, so it was a timing thing, not a disregard for the rules. Had I seen your first warning I would have never followed up. Like I said, I don't quite see where my offer was any different than all the other "I got one", but I was the only one got warned. However, like I said, it doesn't matter really, it's your forum, I'll abide by your rules, and the seat can stay in the attic. No big thing.

Back