free website stats program Need help! New rider coaching! | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help! New rider coaching!

My wife also rides she started on a 600 shadow, then went to the Dyna I thought that was great bike for her, but 2 years later she wanted the radios, cb etc and and now she rides the ultra, and she rode all of them well though its more work and money to maintain 2 bikes its also twice as much fun always having someone to ride with, one fella once told me she rides pretty good for a girl, didnt tell him what I thought of that statement but the fact is she rides better than him. he was a seat of his pants kind of driver not uncommon to see him take the middle between two cars to get ahead, Glad to see it all worked out good for you!!!

I also went through this experience. Only mine had a huge benefit to it. My wife started working at a Harley dealer shortly after I purchased my Road King. They made her take the Riders Edge course so she would be able to move bikes around the shop. One time on her own bike and that was it.....she didn't want to ride on my back seat anymore.

She now has a 1200 Sportster Custom...Stage One...Vance and Hines....all tricked out. Her job at Harley also payed for many of my upgrades.

She's now at a point where she meets up with her girlfriends and goes out on rides of her own. Cant' beat that!

Back