free website stats program Need help for installing tour pack on a street glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help for installing tour pack on a street glide

I finished installing the mounting backets to the bike, and the detachable mount. I found the speaker harness that I need to connect the non-ultra overlay harness to the tour pack. The harness p/n is 77157-06, which completes the connection between the overlay harness 70169-06 and the tour pack speakers. Now I just have to call my local stealership and order it. I'd post some pics but I don't see an option that allows me to upload directly from my computer.

I also purchased a used tour pak and will be installing on my '06 Street Glide. Would love to hear any other issues you encountered or see the pics.

Did you need to have the stereo re-flashed at the dealer to identify the rear speakers?

No. I heard that from alot of people that have been through this same process, but when I installed the non-ultra overlay harness to the back of the stereo, then connected the speaker harness to that and the tour pak, it worked fine. The only thing that I've noticed it that on the right side of the tour pak is a volume control. It doesnt work, but on the left side of the tour pak is a channel button and it works. Thats okay I dont want my wife controlling the volume anyway. Hope this helps, if you need anything else just let me know.

Back