free website stats program NEED HELP! Alright boys and girls, here is a brain teaser! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

NEED HELP! Alright boys and girls, here is a brain teaser!

sounds like you could have multible problems it may not be your charging system you may have already corrected the charging system problem fossil may be on to something you need to figure out what you are loosing below that certain rpm when it kills whether it is spark or fuel

Here is the answer to the mystery. Gather round! This is a good one! After days of headbanging I sat on the side of my sled with tears in my eyes. Frustrated I screamed out, what do you want, tell me and I will get it for you. I sat down and cracked a ice cold brew. I turn on the ignition and pressed the button. She started! As the engine thumped I crossed my fingers and pressed the horn. the engined began to cut out, but this time out of the corner of my eye I saw the choke creep in. "You gotta be joking me". The vibration from the horn was causing the choke to release and of course was shutting down the cold engine. Mystery solved. There was two events happening at once. First the stator failed and the choke loosened up.

And once you get it all lined out and back together --- your going to apoligize to her,give her a nice bath and saddle up and ride proudly!!! lol Good to hear you are on the way back out to the road!!!

Back