free website stats program need correct pin outs for 00 harley big twin cdi carburated, | Harley Davidson Forums

need correct pin outs for 00 harley big twin cdi carburated,

Michael Childs

i am trying to build my own wiring harness and plan on just using the CKP, MAP, . The CMPis shot and don't plan on using it any ways, purchased TC88 ignition module. don't plan on using bank angle sensor or the TSSM module or even the stock twin cam instrument cluster. have a partial wiring harness, need to know what pins on the cdi or tc88 for the battery voltage + and grounds ,for the crank signal sensor + and - and the three for the map sensor and the stock coil which i have tested which shows spark if i ground the coil, i am not sure if the voltage regulator is working correctly either. with battery at full charge and battery booster connected voltage drops below 12 volts, gonna hook up external computer power supply to cdi by its self to keep voltage at a constant so that the map sensor voltage stays with in the range to correctly work .

This is the wiring diagram of a 2000 carburated TC88. Maybe it's sufficient for you to build your own.

Good luck

Attachments

• Electric wiring carb 2000.docx
    4.4 MB · Views: 14
thank you very much. Its did help as i was able to get ignition figured out so this monster could breath fire again. Not to mention shake the wall in the garage here..... got love it.....

okay so got past the first set of issues keeping me from riding, so have bike running still working out a ton of lack of care for the v twin, so looks like i am gonna need to replace starter, internal damage. getting ac voltage from the stator but no dc from the rectifier regulator. the gear box was bone dry as far as i could tell.

Back