free website stats program Need a little online help | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need a little online help

I'm half Irish, of course she got my vote! Give em heck Mary!!:cheers Would say the other "H" word, but don't need another reprimand! :hummer

Hey everyone, my wife has been nominated for Ireland's Charity Hero Award. So can I ask you all to vote for her. There is no need to register or join anything and voting can be done once every 24 hours. First prize is 1000 euros and all of it will be going to Limerick Feral Cats.

Now for the bit over history. Mary (my wife) and three other ladys saw a need that none of the other animal rescues in the area were attending to, which was the stray and abandoned cat situation. So little more than a year ago they created Limerick Feral Cat. In that time frame they have trap, nuetered, and released (TNR) well over 200 cats and rehome many to rural farm homes from dangerous situations. They also tamed and rehomed over 50 kittens. All of this done with very little outside support and using our own homes. They currently have several large TNRs planned and currently have 40 kittens being taken care of either in our homes or in some fosters. So the first prize will go a long way in helping them take care of the kittens and accomplishing the TNR projects.

Again there is no need to register or join anything just click and vote.

Thanks

Tony

Mary Mollica | Better Together

Same here! Like that Chicago syle! Go Mary! We're pulling for you!

Ok guys we are down to the final couple of weeks. Please can you vote for my wife and encourage your friends and thier friends to vote. They can really could do with the money especially with some of the situations they have met in the past week. So if you can please help us out. Vote every day and have your friends do so too. You never know! Thanks. tony

Here are their last stats

In the thirteen months since September 2011 when we did Bawnmore, we have TNR'd 309 feral cats.

Of that 309, we relocated 42 to farms, a relocation rate of 14%

We had to euthanised 13 out of the 309 so a PTS rate for humane reasons of 4%

Three had been poisoned (Carrig Lea)
One was in renal failure
Two had been severely injured in RTAs.
One had a horrific neck wound.
One had an severe eye tumour.
Five were in very poor condition with suspected or confirmed FeLV/advanced FIV.

Three feral males died due post-operative complications.

We have taken in 98 kittens and 5 adult cats. We still have 31 kittens and one adult still to rehome.

Here's one more vote ! :) I know here in Oceanside, California the feral cat population is huge, they just keep multiplying unless nuetered/spayed..the local shelters work hard and do a lot with a lttle money..

Back