free website stats program Near heart attack! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Near heart attack!

I've upped my workout to include 300 pushups every other day and figured I'd just over done it a little.
I'm living proof that everyone should get there Cholestrol checked regularly, and have a physical. Things could have been much worse, I was lucky. I'm even back at work today! Things could have been a lot better if I had realized were my cholestrol levels were at and delt with them a lot sooner.
FEELING GOOD DON'T ALWAYS MAKE IT GOOD!

Glad you're doing good and still with us.

I've been lucky as my cholesterol has always been good even though my eating habits may not be considered ideal. My wife gets a little miffed with me sometimes because I eat ice cream and chocolate almost everyday but my cholesterol levels have never been high. She'd almost gain weight and feel her cholesterol levels increase just by looking at those treats.

300 push-ups!! I thought I was doing good by increasing mine from 0 to 30 a day over the last few months. Now I have a new record to try for. Let's see...If I do 2 sets of 15 every hour.. Yep should hit that number by bedtime. Ummm, I'll start tomorrow.
:boxing
My goal is to live longer than my dad or grandfathers did.. Gotta make it to, and then past, 85.. God willing:bigsmiley5:.

Cause of the gallon of stuff :shock you drink to clean you out. For me it was not to bad for it was recommended to keep in fridge.......:) All in all it was not a bad experience at all.....
I was lucky, I got to drink 3 - 8 ounce bottles of something that had a lemon taste. Not bad at all, one bottle every two hours.

Back