free website stats program NC Riding partner wanted | Harley Davidson Forums

NC Riding partner wanted

HEY I would be happy to ride around with ya, just let me know when you head out the door, and 3 days later I will be ready.

I'm in Spokane, Wa. Figure it would take you 3 days to get here. Than we could head north into Canada. Some great places to ride up there.

Jeez! Not sure if I'm ready for a trip like that. But I'll keep that offer in mind. I was hoping to find someone in this state. Maybe even in Fayetteville

There was a time this past year when I honestly thought that I'd be living in North Carolina or South Carolina. I was laid off in July 2016 and I had a severance package so I was looking all over the place. But recently I found a job right here in Connecticut and so I guess that isn't going to happen for another few years. I'm only two years from retirement.

I thought about moving to the Carolinas because it's cheaper to live there, and because I might have a better chance of riding a little longer, instead of just from March to November.

Speaking of which, I see more and more bikes out there every day around these parts, but there still is plenty of snow on the ground. The temps have teased us with 60s one day and then 20s the next, so I'll leave the bike on the lift for now.

Back