free website stats program napa 1215 1225 | Harley Davidson Forums

napa 1215 1225

matinees

i have a 1997 1200 sportster and was wondering if the napa 1215 and 1225 are replacements for the standard hd filter and r they motorcycle filters or car filters.I have a napa store 10 mins from home and the harley dealer is 2hrs away so looking for something aftermarket but built for the bike

Nappa will order the K&N filter for your bike overnight if it's available, don't recall a 1200 sporty from '77,, thought they were all 1000,,, cool.:eam

i have a 1997 1200 sportster and was wondering if the napa 1215 and 1225 are replacements for the standard hd filter and r they motorcycle filters or car filters.I have a napa store 10 mins from home and the harley dealer is 2hrs away so looking for something aftermarket but built for the bike
The numbers have been changed here in michigan to a ps1215 and a ps1225, if you hurry I believe they may be on sale this month. I run napa filters on everything that I own, being that I work at a napa 10 hours a day.

I looked at them today at work and neither one of them do, but that is the ones that they call for for that bike.

oh i agree glider just went out and bought 6 HD filters for the sporty then i know i have the right one.Bought 6 then i wont have to get any more till next year:D

Smart move, I can't see why hoping they will work would be the proper way of doing it with an after market filter. Just not worth the chance to me.

Back