free website stats program My wife's sense of humor | Harley Davidson Forums

My wife's sense of humor

jamesearl

Really cracked the Old Lady up a couple days ago.Got a windshield bag for the Heritage,she see's it and ask's me, did I get a purse for my bike? And dies laughin'.She's gettin a bit weird after 38 years.

My wife insisted I take two fork type bags, install some little flowery conchos on them and mount them on her LowRider like saddlebags. Just enough room for her hair brush, wallet, and makeup. And she has a fork bag too. If she needs more room she informed me the left saddlebag on my Heritage was hers too!

20210507_113127.jpg

My wife insisted I take two fork type bags, install some little flowery conchos on them and mount them on her LowRider like saddlebags. Just enough room for her hair brush, wallet, and makeup. And she has a fork bag too. If she needs more room she informed me the left saddlebag on my Heritage was hers too!

View attachment 19138
I would draw the line when she wants you to paint your scoot pink!

LOL:D you can also offer her tank bag along with a tail bag :p
My wife uses both the little bags I installed for her, her fork bag, AND has claimed one of my Heritage's bags! And then gets mad at me when it gets dark and I don't produced clear riding glasses for her! Did I mention I maintain and detail her bike for her? I also roll it out, and start it for her while she makes sure her hair is tucked up under her helmet. "Yes, My Queen."

Back