free website stats program *My Ultra Speedo not working and Running badly* Help! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

*My Ultra Speedo not working and Running badly* Help!

The language rules may seem strict but they have to draw the line somewhere. It doesn't take long and it will be second nature to you.
just sounds like a bunch of Democratic's , conservatives to me ,but rules are rules and i'm not the school mar.

OK well I'm sorry for the word , but I think that is a little extreme , I could see if I said the other four letter word , but what ever . I cleaned the sensor and every thing is working now thanks for all the help. :bigsmiley12:

May i remind you that when you joined the forum you ticked a box to say that you had read and understood the forum rules perhaps a revisit of those rules would be a good idea

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

Brian

i understand , just saying its extreme that you can't say that word , there is no point in arguing that doesn't solve anything , i don't know how we got this far with it .
Your right, time to move forward. Nothing's going to change talking about it.

Cleaning the sensor only worked for about 20 or so miles with my 01 Ultra. About 20 miles, and the speedo started to fail again. Still, it showed me that it was the problem and I had it replaced...A year later, still no repeat problem.

SUPER-G-MAN, your getting good advice here. If cleaning the sensor does fix the problem, great but I would plan on replacing the sensor then. Cleaning it seems to be only temporary fix.:)

Back