free website stats program My triplogs.com etiquette | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My triplogs.com etiquette

Found this website that has a map of the continental US call mytriplogs.com. You can color in the states you have ridden in and then post them as an avatar (check out mine). Anyway, friend of mine says I can claim any state I have ridden in whether the bike was trailered there or not (I don't trailer mine, figure I pay too much to let it rest). He also says you can claim places you have been on other bikes, I say it should only count for your current ride. I realize this isn't a serious issue, not meant to be, but do want opinions. I don't even know why it is an issue for me but I gotta admit the inside of my tour pak lid is plastered with stickers from every state I have been to. :)

As long as you are riding, what does it matter if you trailered or rented, your riding!!!! JMHO:p

Yea Jake...I was impressed until I noticed AK and HI.

Come on Jake...what have you been doing?

Resting on my laurels (that sounds better than sitting on my bottom) and trying to figure out how to make that final leg of the western run. :D

Like Marcus, I was thinking of the GLOBAL nature of HDTimeline, I would like to see different continents and world map...yeah I know...but it would be nice to know those riders who have done intercontinental riding! :D

Congrats Jake!!. I invite you to try cruising to Canada on another leg.. Hey how many miles have you pushed?

ZZ

On legs 2 and 3 of last year, I passed through British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec. My next forray into Canada will be to hit the Maritimes.

Last years trip took close to 18,000 miles.

Here ya go!

I started this odyssey before I joined the forum, so I did not get the first leg documented. Here are parts 2 and 3.

http://www.hdtimeline.com/road_trips_touring/16598-48_states_leg_2_a.html

http://www.hdtimeline.com/road_trips_touring/19936-48_states_leg_3_a.html

Jake, on leg_3 the picture of Uncle Donalds pig farm is about 10 miles from my house. I go past it everyday on my way to work, so I think you went past my house on your way to NH/Mt Washington. Great pics by the way.

Great pics Jake, Now you get to do it in reverse :p

"Never ride the same road twice if there are new ones available to you." Somebody told me that once, but sometimes the old ones are just to good to pass up. I found some of those last year and will ride some of them the other way.

Back