free website stats program My trip to the Pa.Grand Canyon | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My trip to the Pa.Grand Canyon

Last week my wife(aka..QueenHeritage) and I spent 4 days up on Rt.6 and the Pa.Grand Canyon area.We stayed in a little town called Westfield with a friend of mine who is a retired N.J. Policeman.Man is he living the life!The roads in this part of the country are amazing.Frankly speaking,Rt.6 is just another road to the locals up there.If you ever get the chance to ride Rt.6 make sure you turn off of Rt.6 and enjoy the many state and county roads this area has to offer.Here are a couple of pics of the King and Queen (jeez I'm so vain)and the Canyon.

If you get a chance ride RT 97 north from RT 6 in Port Jervis to Hancock.
You will love it.

hey king, my riding party is heading up there in the morning. We will be leaving western md and going straight up north and then catching rt.6 and going east over to the pa. grand canyon. We will be spending the night in a town called galeton then get up sun. morning and make our way back home. I have been in that area before and can say that rt.6 is as good as anything east of the rocky mts. I am really fired up about this ride and the weather is going to be a perfect 82* and sunny. What more could a man want?

Back