free website stats program My Stage 1 Upgrade today...comments? | Harley Davidson Forums

My Stage 1 Upgrade today...comments?

huaust3

Today on my 07 Street Bob, my HD dealer put on a Rinehart 2-1, Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage 1 air cleaner and then I took it to Precision V-Twin in Nesbit, MS where Steve Caldwell put on a PC3 and did the DynoJet tuning. Also, I had the 5k service done at the dealer.

An all day affair, including 120 mile roundtrip in cold drizzle.

Numbers: Max Power 76.54, Max Torque 87.90.

The bike sounds awesome! I am not a big speed freak, but it feels like it's faster/quicker and has a good, loud, but not obnoxious sound. I'll post a pic tomorrow, it's still raining here.

Hugh

Just did a stage one with SE slip ons and breather. Definetely perks the my 06 Superglide up. And as with you, the sound........... I'm a happy camper!

Hobbit,
I'll get it on later today...I can't scan it, but I'll post the numbers--they are at home.
Hugh

Just realized you probably wanted to see the graphs.....I can scan them, but it will have to wait until Monday when I get back to the office.
Hugh

I am sure you are a happy camper after the mods.:s
Feels like a diferent bike I bet?
I have the Rinehart 2-2 short stargered and love them! Along with HD stage 1 and sert tune. My dyno sheet was at 81 hp and 92 tq and LOVE it!:D
Its a sweeter ride now and runs alot cooler and smoother...:bigsmiley28:

Back