free website stats program My New Job Here | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

My New Job Here

Let me get this straight, he is away, you break the air conditioning, ride "his" bike, you want to buy a new bike of "your" own, now a moderator!!!!! I cannot wait to see what is next.

Congrats - you will be a perfect fit.
Futurerider, now that you put it like that, maybe I should buy myself a lottery ticket tonight....:D

Thanks again to everyone.

Futurerider, now that you put it like that, maybe I should buy myself a lottery ticket tonight....:D

Thanks again to everyone.

Sounds like your on a roll, might as well play power ball and do it up right!!:D

Congrats Joy!!!!!!! I just checked in to see what's new and WOW, I think you'll be a great addition to the moderator team. HDTimeline just gets better and better:)

Again, thank you all. I am already looking at some new carpet and curtains, ah-hem, I mean drapes. (It sounds more girly). :D Flowers and the whole nine yards. :lolrolling Y'all are lucky I like to wrench a bit myself, so I am looking into carpet that has a nice tent of oil in it. :D I think I will stay away from the shag carpet though; too hard to get the oil out. :D

And for the record, that is still his bike. :s

Thanks again guys.

Now, I wonder if we can just change Hoop's name to Mr. Electricity?

Plus it's harder to find those little screws and washers when you drop them on the shag carpet. Perhaps a nice oil-tinted berber? :bigsmiley22:

Congratulations Joy!

Careful there TX...next thing you know she'll have to get the perfect shoes for wrenching the bike...then all us guys are gonna have to get...WORK BOOTS...to add to berber carpeted garage!

If word got out that guys can actually hear what a woman says and does it...the rest of the guys will be in trouble! :small3d015:

Careful there NHD, I'm a trend setter you know. :D And, I can edit you ! :lolrolling

Thanks Chopper & TX, it's great to hear from you again Chopper!

I have been graciously invited to the moderators team here at hdtimeline.com and have accepted the new role. I sincerely hope I can uphold my end of the bargain here and contribute to the team.

I have to give credit where credit is due, I learned everything I know about Harley's from this site. :) With that being said, that should give most new members a clue that there is a tremendous amount of information in the self help section here. :s

I hope that I can give back and help people along the way in the manner that I have been so graciously assisted in the past and also help maintain the high standards that Speed, Glider and the great moderating team have set in building and maintaing the absolute best Harley Davidson site on the net.

Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to join your team. I am truly honored.

Been on it for over a year. They will send you questions from time to time.

Careful there TX...next thing you know she'll have to get the perfect shoes for wrenching the bike...then all us guys are gonna have to get...WORK BOOTS...to add to berber carpeted garage!

If word got out that guys can actually hear what a woman says and does it...the rest of the guys will be in trouble! :small3d015:

Does that mean we have to listen to our wives or just pretend LOL:D

Back