free website stats program My first PGR Mission | Harley Davidson Forums

My first PGR Mission

tima

Account Removed
We buried a hero today in Montesano Washington. SSgt. Timothy Davis, KIA in Afghanistan February 20, 2009. As we stood quietly in the flag line, I could not count the number of people that gave us their thanks for being there. This soldier gave the ultimate sacrifice for you, I and our families. I am honored to have stood for this true American hero. He left behind a young wife and one year old son. God Rest your soul SSgt. Davis, and God Bless your family. When your path crosses with our people in service, take the time to thank them, and all our veterans.

I can tell you that in the real world many are not well received by a larger number of people in this country.

Smitty, my answer to that is these people that do not honor the wounded coming home that served this country should be sent over there in place of the wounded.

On both sides of the border I respect and appreciate our forces,while we do not have the PGR here we do have the highway of hero's.

I'll never be able to understand the mentality, the inhumanity in some. These people have laid thier lives on the line, given so much for absolutley nothing in return. The least we can do is show a bit of respect, as they are ALL heros. God Bless them and Gods Speed home.

To all who serve and have served, THANK YOU, To the family of the injured and lost, THANK YOU, I hope the pain of love'd one lost can be filled with memories of the life they share'd. May God bless all

Words cannot express the respect that I have for these men and women who have given their all for this country! As a veteran I know the sacrifices that are made in combat and the aftermath! God bless every one of you and you will always be in our prayers!!!

God bless this young hero and his family. Few, if any of us got a thanks during the Vietnam era. I think that the country, in general, is starting to appreciate the sacrafices that veterans and their families make to keep this country "the land of the free and home of the brave"....God Bless America!

Back