free website stats program My attempt at buying a new Harley Davidson | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My attempt at buying a new Harley Davidson

congrats, did you get ESP? The waiting is the hardest part, I remember back in the 90s being on waiting lists twice the wait bout killed me + the money down

Back in 98 I ordered a softail classic it took a few months to get in I ordered it in a silver and confederate red it was a beauty the dealer asked me if he could display it in the showroom for the weekend .I said yes but it was a long weekend.

Back in 98 I ordered a softail classic it took a few months to get in I ordered it in a silver and confederate red it was a beauty the dealer asked me if he could display it in the showroom for the weekend .I said yes but it was a long weekend.

I bet it was a long weekend. Can't blame the dealer for wanting it around though. Chevy dealerships years ago used new corvettes this way. Mom bought a 1979 yellow L82 that was killer. Dealer wanted it sold but also wanted the car to stay too.

WAP.gif
Well here is a picture of my new ride

Very sweet looking ride! Bet you gonna enjoy it!

Surprises me though that they didn't complete the sale even though the printer was down, had it been someone else it may have cost them a sale.

Anyway..enjoy!

Back