free website stats program My Art | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Art

Here's a few from my past

By a Nose

002.jpg

Awesome work Zoood.
Wish you were working this side of the pond !

I got burned out on airbrushing. I did it for 27 years. I havent painted in 5 years. My Vtwin heat deflector business has taken all my time. I will be airbrushin this winter on my Trike I built. But as for someone elses. I'm not gonna bother. I poured my heart and soul into my art work. And to see it wrecked when someone crashes or to see it changed because someone sells their scoot. It just made me plain sick.

4235_1090323215752_1156624144_30250728_2060292_n.jpg

Here's a few from my past

By a Nose

002.jpg

Awesome work Zoood.
Wish you were working this side of the pond !

Congrats!
"By a nose" is my favorite... but also the lightning is impressive!
Keep up the good work!
Ugo

Zoot, that's a waste of talent not painting, Still I look forward to seeing what you do with your trike. Have you any ideas yet or will you just wait and see what happens when you start ? Good luck with it.

Zoot, that's a waste of talent not painting, Still I look forward to seeing what you do with your trike. Have you any ideas yet or will you just wait and see what happens when you start ? Good luck with it.

Its not a waste of talent. I was born with it. Its a waste of practice. The concept that I have for the trike. Will be in the spiritual realm. The scheme will be "Where Eagles Gather" It wont be a holy roller. However, Im very good at portrayals with subliminal suggestions and optical illusions.

Im glad that the trike body is flat black. I still keep hitting it with my darn feet. By the time I do paint it. I'll be use to mounting and dismounting without harm.

zoood

Back