free website stats program My 2010 wish list | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My 2010 wish list

Every time I hear the pipes light up I just start laughing. I loves my bike..............................:newsmile040:

That's what it's all about Gasbag!

- Cross Bones with a raked neck, nothing radical but more than it has now.
- A factory oldstyle Bobber.
- Black exhaust options.

I'm one of those "way-too-happy" 09 Road Glide owners. I had the choice of an 08 or an 09 when I bought my bike. It was my first Harley so I decided to spend the extra money to get all the "improvements." Here is my list of further improvements.

1. Keep making the road glide.
2. Offer the option of having the bike come with a tour pak at a reasonable price.
3. A oil temperature gauge instead of the air temperature gauge.
4. Better cruise control buttons. The cruise control buttons on a Goldwing are much easier to use.
5. Hinge the gas cap so that it opens toward the front of the bike instead of the usual arrangement of opening toward the back of the bike.
6. Make one or both of the glove boxes lockable and larger.
7. More power plugs.
8. Make a water-cooled version of the Road Glide. I know this is heresy, but I've never had to worry about getting caught in stop-and-go traffic jam on a hot day with my water-cooled bikes.

Awwww, all those 2009 buyers have rained on my parade! Now I’m stuck with a 4 month old has-been 2008 model with an obsolete frame and an out-of-date exhaust pipe design. The only rational thing to do is trade it in!

Well, my original post was in jest. It's been right at a year since I bought my '08 RKC. I flat out love it! The bike has about 5K on it with no major complaints and my dealer, Longhorn HD, has treated me right. I doubt I'll ever trade it in.

MWGB

Cell phone jammer has to be the best option I've heard of yet. I want one!

I'll second that with a 1/2 mile range in all directions
maybe better yet is something that kills all car ignitions in a mile radius
that way they can't pull in front of us

My wish list for 2010 ?,

Keep everything the harleylovinsame , just make em run on tap water.

NOW you're talkin'!!!

I love my '08 FLHTC. Yes, I added some bits to it... but isn't that the point? The MoCo can ship a bike with all the added bits, but then they'd end up with folks complainin' that they didn't want this, or didn't want that, or...

Frankly, I like the bikes the way they design 'em. Each is a "blank canvas", ready to be customized the way you want.

The only "improvement" I can think of would be ABS as a factory option across the line - for *every* bike. Heck, I'd be ok with it being *shipped* on each bike. The rest (oil temp gauges, gas gauges, louder pipes, etc.) are all available after-market.

As far as water-cooled engines go: they're coming. The EPA will see to that.

Back